Monday, January 7, 2008

Jon & Kate Plus 8

Recently I was channel surfing and found a reality show called, "Jon & Kate Plus 8". This is about a couple who had twin girls and then had sextuplets - 3 girls and 3 boys. I've always been fascinated by multiple births so I started watching.

At one point I thought it would be great to have twins, however after watching this show I'm so happy that I didn't. During my days doing daycare, I came close - I had two children from two families that were a month apart. It was easy to take care of them, probably because they went home at night.

Back to the sextuplets. That woman has the patience and energy of a saint. I really don't know how she does it, she must be very organized. I've seen some family outings, they used carriages built for three. Their car looks more like a bus than a car. Their food bill must be huge.

The children have their usual squabbles, but they are very well behaved. Even with all the work and stgruggles and crying and whining babies, you can see the love for all the children and also between Jon and Kate.

No comments: