There was an error in this gadget

Monday, November 10, 2008

Miscellaneous Thoughts

All day today I've had wonderful ideas for topics for tonight. Unfortunately, I've had several senior moments because I've forgotten all of them. I must write them down in the future.

I do have one follow-up on my adventures in driving. When I was playing around with the buttons for the radio, I managed to change the language for the navigation system. I can now be directed anywhere in French. Oh why didn't I keep up with my cd's and learn French before my last trip. The manual is not an interesting read. I'd much rather read James Patterson or Nelson deMille (who has a new book out), or Bill O'Reilly or Dick Morris or, well you get the point.

Yesterday, a friend sent me a link to a website devoted to East New York and City Line in Brooklyn. It's very interesting, I managed to spend about 2 hours checking out all the old pictures.

I've joined a creative writing group in the community. It won't start until January, but it should be fun.

No comments: