Monday, November 10, 2008

Miscellaneous Thoughts

All day today I've had wonderful ideas for topics for tonight. Unfortunately, I've had several senior moments because I've forgotten all of them. I must write them down in the future.

I do have one follow-up on my adventures in driving. When I was playing around with the buttons for the radio, I managed to change the language for the navigation system. I can now be directed anywhere in French. Oh why didn't I keep up with my cd's and learn French before my last trip. The manual is not an interesting read. I'd much rather read James Patterson or Nelson deMille (who has a new book out), or Bill O'Reilly or Dick Morris or, well you get the point.

Yesterday, a friend sent me a link to a website devoted to East New York and City Line in Brooklyn. It's very interesting, I managed to spend about 2 hours checking out all the old pictures.

I've joined a creative writing group in the community. It won't start until January, but it should be fun.

No comments: