Tuesday, May 15, 2007

DANCING WITH THE STARS

For the past nine weeks I've been watching DANCING WITH THE STARS. I really enjoy this show, even though I have absolutely no sense of rhythm or dancing ability.

I'm happy with the couples who made it to the finals, even though I disagreed with a few of the earlier eliminations. I'm looking forward to next week's final show. Unfortunately, I have a meeting which I must attend, so I'll either have to run through the meeting quickly or tape the show.

As a child, I really wanted to take dancing lessons, but at the time it wasn't possible. But I still see myself gliding across the floor in the finals of the competition. Then I wake up

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many people enjoyed watching DANCING WITH THE STARS. I enjoy watching the dancing on ice, also. Dancing comes so naturally to some. We can all enjoy watching their talent. I'm glad we learned square dancing in school.
ms/sss