Friday, May 4, 2007

CNBC MILLION DOLLAR PORTFOLIO

Today is Friday and I'm glad to report that it's been a very good week. The Dow was up a total of 143.68 on the week and it keeps setting records. I've done pretty well too.

Last week my goal was to end in the top 10%, which I did, with a total value of $1,128,368.50. I finished the week with a total of $1,132,861.24. Most of my increased money comes from the Bonus Bucks. I've been able to research and find the answers to most of the questions and win the maximum amount. Occasionally, I've been able to make a lucky guess and get the answer right without the research.

I've locked in a few gains, but I can't bring myself to sell my losers, and there are a few. Since I can't think of anything else to buy, I guess there's no harm in holding the losers as long as they don't go down any further.

Next week, I'd like to move to the top 9% with a total value of $1,138,361.24. As long as the Dow continues to rise I'll be OK.

No comments: