Sunday, April 1, 2007

Time to Move?

While trying to catch up on my newspaper reading today, I saw an article in Saturday's WALL STREET JOURNAL Special Report.

It seems that today's retirees don't want to sit still. In addition to all the travelling and golf, many retires move several times over the course of their retirement. I guess because of the longer life span we retirees have, we're always looking for the next best place to live.

I now live in a lovely home in a very friendly community, but I'm getting restless. Maybe I want another house with more closets and a little more land with trees and some wildlife in the form of deer, rabbits or I'd even settle for squirrels.

There are so many places to see and so many nice places in which to settle. Where shall I go next?

No comments: