This morning I went to check my e-mail, but there was none. Several times during the morning I checked and still none, even the usual daily newsletters.
I checked all my settings, even deleted them and re-typed them, but to no avail. Finally, this afternoon I decided to take drastic action. I had to decide between making a fine adjustment by hitting the unit, or closing everything and shutting down. I chose to shut down for about an hour.
When I turned my computer back on, I got my e-mail - all 45 that should have been sent during the day and some that I had tried to send last night finally were sent.
I could have gone into my service provider to check my mail, but, for some reason some of my newsletters seem to be in another language before they are routed to my inbox. I haven't figured out a solution to that problem yet.