Saturday, April 14, 2007

Stormy Weather

All week we've been hearing about the "killer" storm, a Nor'easter, that is heading our way. Tomorrow, we're supposed to have wind gusts of 55 mph and heavy rain with flooding along the coast.

Today, however was simply beautiful, not a cloud in the sky. It's hard to believe that we have such rain coming our way. Some areas may even have snow.

Of course, I wouldn't mind a rainy day. It's always a good time to curl up ont the couch with a fire in the fireplace, a good cup of coffee at my side and a good book. I need a day where I'm forced to stay inside so I can read. I'm so backed up, I don't know where to start, not to mention, I haven't read my paper in many days. By the time I get to that, it will be history.

So, I'm looking forward to a little storm so I can curl up with my book and a nice hot cup of coffee.

No comments: