Saturday, February 3, 2007

The Party's Over

Since last summer I've been attending Weight Watchers meetings here in the community and lost almost 20 pounds. When it came time to sign up for another 13 weeks, it was discovered that we don't have enough members for Weight Watchers to send a lecturer. So, we have disbanded.

I don't know if it's disappointment, or relief, but I've been having a great time eating these past two weeks. This morning I got on the scale and discovered that I found five of those lost pounds.

The party of the last two weeks is over and it's time to get down to business. No more mindless snacking. I guess it's also time to get back into the routine of the gym. The other day I did a lot of walking and am still paying for it.

I also have to go back to drinking water. I never realized what a difference it makes. I slowed down on my consumption and I noticed how badly wrinkled my skin looked. Today, after just two days of increased water, the wrinkles are slowly disappearing.

Stay tuned for bi-weekly updates.

No comments: