Friday, February 16, 2007

Mellowing

I'm beginning to get a little concerned about myself. I seemed to have lost my fight.

The other day we lost power because of the storm, I just accepted it. There was a time not too long ago when I would have been on the phone with the electric company insisting they fix the problem immediately.

Tuesday I brought my car in for repairs. The job was supposed to take two days. Late yesterday they called and said it wouldn't be ready until this afternoon. I had plans to meet a friend today, but had to cancel. Again I didn't argue, I just accepted.

This is not me, I enjoy a good argument and expect everything to work properly and be delivered exactly when promised. Have I become too laid back?

I'd better find my soapbox and dust it off before it's too late. Surely I can find something to get excited and fight about. I suppose there's always taxes and politics.

No comments: