Monday, February 19, 2007

Atlantic City

Today I went to Atlantic City with some members of the community. I had wanted to go to play the slots and see the show - Dianne Carroll.

I was having such a good time on the slots that I missed the show.

There was a little bit of luck involved, but I'm also finally learning how to play the slots. Whenever I build up $40.00 or more in credits, I cash out. If I want to stay on that machine, I add more cash and put the credit in a separate pocket of my purse. I was even so smug about my "system" that when a woman sitting near me hit for a good amount of money, I told her to cash out. Surprisingly, she did.

Anyway, the result of my new knowledge is that today I actually came home with more money than I brought with me.

I'm looking forward to my next trip.

No comments: