Monday, March 29, 2010

Structure

Later this year I'm taking a river cruise in Germany. So, of course, I've decided to learn to speak and understand German. I ordered the Rosetta Stone and plan on spending an hour a day studying. That will be my job.

I also have to get back in shape so I can go on those walking tours on my trip. The thing I like least about living in suburbia/country is that there are no sidewalks and I have to drive everywhere. In my community, we have sidewalks on one side of the street only. But, if I leave the community, I have to drive even if I'm only going 1/4 mile.

A friend of mine is going away in a few weeks and I'll be catsitting. She's not too far away and I hope to walk there. I've already started working on my arms with some weights. I guess my fitness plan will have to be scheduled into my day along with the German lessons.

I always did like structure in my days and now I'll have it.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

you are ambitious! Learning German (and cat sitting. woo hoo)

How do you say cat sitting that in German? hee hee