Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Spring Cleaning

Today was a beautiful day and I was chock full of ambition again. Back in January, Crash was in one of her moods where she just wants to be alone. She hides out in the guest room, props herself on a pillow and acts like feline royalty.

Today I decided to take back the guest room, and since it was sort of warm, I opened the windows, stripped the bed and aired everything out. I also rearranged the room, but I'm not sure whether or not I like it. I got new sheets for a good price so I put them on the bed. I dusted all the furniture and even washed the floor.

Then, after I aired the room and made the bed I closed the door. At least the room will be cat free for a few days before I forget and leave the door open and they slip in.

They enjoyed themselves before I banned them from the room.

After a little while Burnie got tired of all the fresh air and left Crash alone in the window.

No comments: