Saturday, January 9, 2010

To Throw or not to Throw

Like many people of my generation I was raised to waste not, or maybe this is just an excuse for my not throwing anything away.

Today, I finally started dismantling the Christmas tree and all the decorations. At the start, I decided that I would throw out some of the old garlands and other decorations that I haven't used in years. When I started going through some of the boxes, I just couldn't. Maybe, just maybe, I'll find a use for them in future years, although I really doubt it.

For the time being, the garlands will stay. Maybe if I watch an episode or two of that show about hoarders I'll be inspired to get rid of those things I haven't used in about 10 years.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Use it Up.
Wear it Out.
Make it Do.
Or do Without.

DayPhoto said...

I get to thinking I need to throw out and then ... I can't!

Linda
http://coloradofarmlife.wordpress.com