Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Heat

I've mentioned before that I've been having a problem with my heat. Sometimes it just shuts off and I have to keep shutting it off and turning it on to restart it. I've had it checked out and they can't find anything wrong with it.

Last Saturday I again woke up without heat. I should have known there was no heat before I got up because I had had a wonderful night's sleep. I sleep much better when it's cold. Before my recent problem with heat I lowered the temperature to 64 degrees. Now I don't dare touch the thermostat. But I digress.

My point here is this. The plumber was here for about an hour trying to find the problem. He would off the heat, then turn it on several times. Sometimes it would restart, sometimes it doesn't. The plumber finally got it to stay on and left. You can imagine my surprise when I answered the phone the next day. It was the plumber asking if everything was OK and if I still had heat.

Such good service!

No comments: