Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Burnie here.
This has been quite a week. Mom has been busy taking away all our fun stuff. First she took all those nice hanging things from the tree. Then she even took away the tree. I really liked that tree, it was so nice laying under it and playing with all the hanging things. She put all those silver candles away, I had so much fun pushing them around and getting mom all nervous.

There were all those boxes around, I couldn't decide which one I liked best. I wanted to jump into one and go to sleep, but she kept putting stuff into them. Then she went back and forth to the very cold garage with the boxes.

Now that all the toys are away, I have nothing to play with. I just don't understand why I can't eat the plants, or even keep warm by sleeping on the TV tuner.

I tried telling her I was bored, but all she did was feed me. I guess she felt guilty. The food was OK, but I really wanted attention.

I kept meowing and she finally gave in and played flashlight with me. I chased the light around for a while then decided it was time for a nap.

When I woke up, all the toys were still gone. Guess I'll have to find more tomorrow. Now where did I put that mouse? Or the ball?

1 comment:

Snooty Primadona said...

Our Tuxedo Cat has been in the same frame of mind. Actually, I think she's pissed that it didn't last as long as last year, lol!