Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Crash's Temptations

Every morning Crash and Burn get some Temptations. Crash usually nags me until I give her some, but I always make her wait until I start my coffee. I drop two handfuls on the floor, one for each of them. Sometimes, Burnie can't be bothered so Crash gets his share.

This morning I gave them some Temptations designed to help their teeth and gums. Obviously, Crash didn't like them and she gave me this look.

She then went over to Burnie's share and gave me a pathetic look.

She just sat there staring at them, probably hoping they would turn into something she liked.


I left them there even though she didn't like either one of them. I guess hunger got the best of her and she decided she had no choice and wouldn't get anything else.

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Happens all the time at my house. Cats turn their noses up at something so I walk away. Inevitably they will all - one at a time - start picking at whatever it is and eventually it will be gone.

Snooty Primadona said...

Yes, I've seen that look a gazillion times, lol.

They still eat it but don't want you to see them. I swear! They can be the funniest creatures on earth when you can catch them.