Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Anniversary

Today is my anniversary. It was three years ago that I started blogging. Together, Crash, Burn and I have written 807 entries. They have covered many topics from cooking, weather, politics, memories, etc.

I hope you've enjoyed reading them as much as I've enjoyed writing them. I also hope you will look forward to reading them for as long as I keep sharing my interests, observations and complaints about life and the world around us.

Since tomorrow is the start of a new year of blogging for me, Crash, Burn and I want to wish all of you a very Happy New Year.

5 comments:

threecollie said...

Congratulations and a very Happy New Year to you too, thanks

ms/sss said...

Happy New Year and congratulations on your blogging anniversary! It has been fun traveling with you!
ms/sss

Pamela said...

congratulations. I'm just ahead of you by 6 months. I'm running out of steam, how about you?

BetteJo said...

I think I'll be at 3 years in March. Hope it keeps getting better with age, right? Happy New Year!

Snooty Primadona said...

Awwww! Congrats & sorry I missed it. Me too. I keep thinking I'll get bored with it but I can't seem to quit. I just wish I could type instead of hunt & peck, lol!