Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Adventures of Crash and Burn

I've written before that Crash and Burn don't get along too well. Actually, Burn would really like to get along with Crash, he likes to play. But, as soon as Burnie gets within two feet of Crash, she starts hissing and growling. Then, she usually backs herself into a corner which really isn't very bright.

Anyway, you can imagine my surprise when I came home this afternoon and found them both sleeping or resting on the same chair. I couldn't believe my eyes and had to take a picture or two.

I guess my enthusiasm at seeing them together woke them up, or maybe it was the camera, or even the surprise and praise for their being together. Suddenly Crash realized where she was and where Burnie was. She got prepared to fight.

I guess all good things must come to an end.

1 comment:

Cromely said...

Crash has a habit of choosing a poor defensive position.