Sunday, October 19, 2008

Celebrate Fall

I've always said that I decorate for Christmas a little bit at a time, windows one week, the living room another week, etc. I didn't realize that I do that for other seasons as well.


About two weeks ago I decorated the house for fall. I have a large assortment of fruits and gourds.

Then I filled a vase with an assortment of leaves, and also had some leaves gathered around the base.I also bought some glass acorns of various colors and put them around some candles.
Some pumpkins in the entry.

Then I got out my sweatshirts and sweaters. I thought this was the end of my preparations for fall.
But, yesterday I really celebrated fall. I took some chicken wings and made a huge pot of chicken soup. I had it simmering on the stove all day and it smelled delicious. Last night I had a wonderful bowl of soup.
IT REALLY IS FALL!

No comments: