Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Walking

This morning when I woke up at 7:00 am (EDT) my first thought was that I can go for a walk. Seattle is a very interesting city for walking. They actually have sidewalks. Of course, it was too early to go out when I woke up, so I had to wait until 9:00 am (PDT).

I walked down to the Public Market and bought some cherries and grape tomatoes to munch on in my room. Everything was so fresh and the flowers in the market were just beautiful. I was tempted to buy some, but I decided the fruit was enough.

Later when my son picked me up, we went to the Arboretum and the Japanese Garden. It was so peaceful there, I could have stayed all day.

The only problem I have with Seattle is that it is very hilly. Tomorrow, I'm going to try to find a flat place to walk.

No comments: