Monday, April 5, 2010

Coffee

I don't know how I'll make it through the next couple of days. And they're going to be busy.

After I made my coffee this morning and emptied the cannister, I went looking for a refill. Then, to my horror, I discovered I don't have any coffee in the freezer. I was so surprised since I try to keep at least 2 lbs. in reserve. I must really be drinking a lot of coffee lately. The only coffee in the house is, good grief, decaf.

Regular coffee has no effect on me. I can drink a cup of black coffee right before I go to bed and get to sleep within 1/2 hour. But, when I drink decaf, I tend to nod off as soon as I sit down. It's a good thing that I don't have to drive anywhere.

Maybe I can take a short drive to the supermarket Wednesday after Writing Club and proofreading of the paper.

No comments: