Friday, February 26, 2010

Snow

We had all the signs and predictions of another massive snowstorm today. Our garbage and recycling collections were cancelled. A community meeting was also cancelled. We had snow and rain yesterday and a little snow today. We didn't get much, but we did get at least 3" since the driveway and walkway were cleaned.

I thought today that I might be tired of the snow since I didn't spend the day running from one end of the house to the other to take pictures of the progress of the storm. As the day went on though, I realized that in spite of all the cancellations, the storm was pretty much of a bust in my neighborhood and not worth a picture. I'm sure my neighbors are happy.

I did hear a rumor about another storm the middle of next week. One can only hope.

No comments: