Wednesday, October 7, 2009

TV vs Writing

The new fall TV schedule has caused me to miss blogging some evenings.

I'm a creature of habit and I like to write just before bed, or around 10:00 pm. Now, some of my favorite shows come on at 10:00. On Sunday, there's Cold Case, on Monday, Castle. Tuesday, we have The Good Wife. Tuesday night is also full with NCIS and NCIS LA. I do enjoy CSI New York on Wednesday. Right now the only 10:00 timespot that's free is Thursday.

Today, I'm experimenting with the early morning. Morning computer time is the way I start my day anyway. After the cats are fed, I sit down and check my mail from last night and read all about my blogger friends' interesting lives.

I think this might be a good way to start my day.

Good morning everyone!

2 comments:

HMK said...

OMG! You're up early!

threecollie said...

EArly morning is my time...for blogging, peaceful coffee, sunrise....nice.