Sunday, June 7, 2009

Road Trip

Today was such a beautiful day that I decided I simply had to get out of the house. I've gotten very lazy over the winter and we've had a lot of rain so I pretty much stayed home.

I noticed something odd about myself. If I've been away from something for a while, it gets harder to do it. I haven't taken a long car trip since way before last winter and I was a little apprehensive about going for a drive today.

But I forced myself to do it and I'm glad I did. I found a glass museum and got in the car and went. It was about a 1 1/2 hour drive and I put my navigator to work. I've been having some trouble with it lately, but it got me there with no problem. The return trip was a little different. I missed the first turn and I think he got mad at me because he was very quiet while I was driving through a very strange neighborhood. I finally re-typed my home address in and he brought me home with just one little glitch on my block, but I knew where I was so it didn't matter.

I did a lot of walking and took some pictures. I'll write about that tomorrow, tonight, I'm just too tired.

No comments: