Saturday, June 6, 2009

The Chair

Lately, whenever I spend time at my computer Crash is there crying, putting her paws on the arm of the chair or rubbing herself against my legs or just plain making a pest of herself. It's very distracting.

Well, I think I've found the answer. Last night when I came into my office to do a few things and complain about the rainy weather and the fact that I can't go out and relax on the patio in my new chair, there she was comfortably curled up in my chair. I thought about making a pest of myself, but I really don't think she'd understand. Instead, I just went back to the couch and read my book.

She stayed there until bedtime. I think the only reason she's leaving me alone right now is that she's eating. That's a cat's life - eating and sleeping.

No comments: