Friday, August 29, 2008

Takeover

Crash here. My adopted mom always reads the blog of Daisy the Curly Cat and her adventures, so I decided that while she's off on another of her geographical explorations, I'm taking over her blog. If he's good, I may let Burnie help out occasionally. I have to be very careful with my typing so I don't make too many mistakes (mom's a perfectionist). My paws are very small and my nails are long, so I may hit the wrong keys.



Permit me to introduce myself. My name is Crash. I'm a calico and am very special. I'm about seven years old. We don't know for certain because I was a stray (how common) and I allowed myself to be taken in by my family. They've been pretty good to me. I don't have to work and I still get fed. How great is that?





Unfortunately, I have to share my house and couch and bed and food with Burnie who just walked into our house and into our lives a year after me and stayed. (I'm not too pleased about that). Burnie is a black & white boy cat who sleeps most of the time. He annoys me. He gets coughing fits which sometimes wake me up and he has a limp. I think he coughs and limps just to get attention.






Isn't that a clever combination - Crash and Burn.


It's a pretty good life, but my mom keeps going away on her geographical explorations.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

DEAR MOM,

HOW CLEVER OF YOU TO PICK SUCH A WITTY FILL-IN. I WONDERED WHO WOULD WRITE FOR YOU WHILST YOU WERE ON YOUR SOJOURN. NOW I KNOW. LOOKING FORWARD TO MORE OF CRASH'S COURSES.

PF-SSS