Thursday, August 21, 2008

Restaurant Recommendations

Tonight a couple of friends and I went to a local Chinese Restaurant. We chose this place because it received a wonderful review by the editor of our community newspaper. I won't take any of his recommendations again.

I had a spicy beef with orange which I asked the waitress to make a little milder. It was too mild, in fact it was bland. My friends' dinners were also very bland and the tea was not much more than hot water.

We were all very disappointed, so we went to Sams Club to do a little shopping. While my one friend and I were checking out the wines which seemed to be priced right, my other friend went about her shopping. After about a half hour we started to get restless, finally we were paged and went to the exit without buying any wine.

It was a very non-productive night.

No comments: