Thursday, November 12, 2009

A Question

I have a question that has been bothering me for some time now. In all the discussions about the cost of the democrats socialized medicine bill I have heard that most of the cost would be taken care of by weeding out the waste and fraud in Medicare.

My question is this. If you know about waste and fraud why haven't you looked into and stopped this before? Why aren't you doing something about it now? Why wait until the bill is passed?

I really wish someone could give me a good answer to these questions.

1 comment:

Pamela said...

my personal feelings are that Medicare (etc) is one of the biggest reasons health care is so expensive.

The Doctors and clinics only get paid about 1/2 of what they charge. So, they have to increase the costs to their other patients.

Am I wrong in that observation?
I'm almost elgible, so it stands to reason that now that I'm going to get this "free" coverage, that it's going to be degraded. ha.