Saturday, November 21, 2009

Photography

Today we had our Second Annual Arts & Crafts Show. There were quite a few exhibitors, mostly artists in oil, watercolor, pastels, etc. I decided to enter some of my photography.

I've really just started to think I might get some good shots and really don't do much in the way of fixing the pictures. I must admit I did have some good shots - skies, cats, travel sites, etc. And this one.


I was chatting with one of the women there and I commented that I like pictures of roads that just go on somewhere. She agreed and then said she liked the above picture and would I be interested in selling it. I said sure and suggested a price which she agreed to right away. So, I made my first sale. Does that make me a professional photographer? I'm just so excited.

1 comment:

Connie Peterson said...

Yes! If you sell something, you can consider yourself a professional. That is a lovely picture and you should be proud of it.

As far as Kennedy - last night on the 10:00 news, it mentioned BRIEFLY that this was the anniversary. I heard more about it on the Public Radio station I listen to, during the day. It's a shame that important things like this are forgotten by the media.