Friday, May 8, 2009

Pictures

On my last trip I learned something new.

For some reason when I was copying pictures from my memory card to my computer, I forgot to return the card to the camera. There I was at our dinner show on the first night taking a few pictures when I saw the message, "Memory Full". I couldn't understand it, I was using a large capacity card. Then I checked my camera and saw that there was no memory card.

When I got home, I tried to figure out how to get the pictures from my camera to the computer. Then I remembered that I had a cable from my old computer, but where was it. I looked all over the place. After two days of searching and trying to remember where I would have put it, I found it and was able to transfer the pictures. They weren't too good, the room was dark, but I do have them. The camera has memory enough for four pictures.

I'm just glad that I took two cameras on this trip.

No comments: