Thursday, April 2, 2009

Burnie

Today I was just sitting on the couch minding my own business when Burnie jumped up and began tapping my arm. This was unusual behavior for him, he usually only does this to wake me up in the morning. I tried everything short of putting him off the couch, but nothing worked.

A little later I had to get up to put a dish in the sink. When I got back I saw that he had moved into the corner where I was sitting. He promptly went to sleep and stopped tapping me. All he wanted was to curl up in the corner and go to sleep. I tried to move him, but he kept going back to my corner and I have to sit on the edge of my seat.

He looks so comfy I hate to disturb him, although maybe I should. After all, he often disturbs my sleep at 5:00 or 6:00 am by tapping my face or combing my hair with his claws.

No comments: