Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cars

It's now been two weeks since my car was stolen. It's time to stop looking back and start planning for the future. I doubt I'll ever see that old car again, so, even though I have two weeks before it's considered lost, I went out to look at new cars today.


I've definitely decided that I'm going to get a Subaru again. That was a great car, I had 88,000 miles and other than normal routine maintenance, I've only had to replace the catalytic converter, the battery and muffler were original. My one regret is that, I filled the tank the day before.


I took a test drive in a 2009 Forester today. It was very comfortable and easy to handle. It has some nice features and it's available in a variety of colors. It has a moon roof which is nice, but I'm worried that that means one more way to get in.


When I got home I realized that the salesman and I never talked numbers, I have no idea how much this will cost. I have some other questions about it so I'm making a list for the next dealer.

I also hope to check out some other Subaru models. The dealer is anxious to sell cars by the end of the month, so I may be able to get a great deal if the insurance company declares the old car gone for good later this month.

No comments: