There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, May 17, 2008

Cars

It's now been two weeks since my car was stolen. It's time to stop looking back and start planning for the future. I doubt I'll ever see that old car again, so, even though I have two weeks before it's considered lost, I went out to look at new cars today.


I've definitely decided that I'm going to get a Subaru again. That was a great car, I had 88,000 miles and other than normal routine maintenance, I've only had to replace the catalytic converter, the battery and muffler were original. My one regret is that, I filled the tank the day before.


I took a test drive in a 2009 Forester today. It was very comfortable and easy to handle. It has some nice features and it's available in a variety of colors. It has a moon roof which is nice, but I'm worried that that means one more way to get in.


When I got home I realized that the salesman and I never talked numbers, I have no idea how much this will cost. I have some other questions about it so I'm making a list for the next dealer.

I also hope to check out some other Subaru models. The dealer is anxious to sell cars by the end of the month, so I may be able to get a great deal if the insurance company declares the old car gone for good later this month.

No comments: