Monday, March 19, 2007

Pet Food

When I heard about the recent recall of pet food I wasn't too concerned because I don't use that brand. But, out of curiosity I decided to check their website just to find out more about this company.

I was surprised when I saw that Menu Foods sells or prepares pet food under a variety of names, including many store brands. I'm glad to see that my brand is not among the many that are being recalled yet. I also just realized that while I don't mind using store brand foods for myself, I would never buy store brand cat food. That has to change, I deserve better than store brand.

Because this recall is spreading, I think I'll cut back on the canned food and just give the cats dry food, if I can get away with it. They get very vocal when they're hungry.

No comments: