Thursday, October 7, 2010

Burnie

Burnie here again. Mom is still away. I hope she comes home soon. I miss her, I have no one to wake up very early in the morning.

Dali's mom is still coming over to feed us, I'm so glad.

I just heard on the radio that there is a new coloring book for kids that covers the symbols of our country and explains some things about the Tea Party. There are some very dumb people in this country who have been sending death threats to the head of the publishing company that made this book. I'm sure this company would put out a coloring book that gives the other side especially since I've heard that the head of this company is a liberal.

What's wrong with letting little children color our flag, the Liberty Bell, or maybe even the Statue of Liberty.

1 comment:

BetteJo said...

Burnie you're one smart kitty!