There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, October 2, 2010

Alone Again

Crash here. I've been abandoned, again. This morning, mom went off on another of her geographical explorations which is what she calls a vacation. She said that a retired person is always on vacation, so how can you take a vacation from a vacation?

Anyway, I've done everything I can to keep her home. As you can see, I even took a nap in her suitcase, but it didn't help, she went anyway.

She's gone to Germany to ride a boat. She could have stayed home and done that, I don't know why she had to go so far away.

I hope to entertain you while she's away and I promise not to give away too many family secrets. I'm sure Burnie will want a turn talking to you too.

See you tomorrow.

2 comments:

BetteJo said...

Looks like Crash and been playing in the food again!

Snooty Primadona said...

I do just love Crash & Burnie! I've been paying for my trip to Italy ever since I returned home. Trouble cat has urped all over the place & hubby says she didn't urp once while I was gone. What's that all about? Hope you have a fab trip!