Friday, July 10, 2009

Cats

Prepare to be either amused or bored to death. I realized the other day that cats just love to be in things. This is a small section of my printer table which Crash has just realized is a good place for a nap.

Of course, whenever I open a box of anything, Burnie is right there to jump in.


He also likes the file cabinet. I don't know how he managed to fit in there.

He even went into his carrier voluntarily. Unfortunately, I wasn't planning on taking him anywhere.

As soon as this cabinet was finished, he was in there.

He particularly likes the TV area. I guess it's warm there.


Crash is the more intellectual of the two. She prefers sitting in the bookcase. Maybe she's looking for something to read. Perhaps One Fish, Two Fish?


He found another box.


And another

Crash prefers the sink.


Burnie likes open drawers too.

And suitcases. I think he wanted to take this trip with me.

So there you have it, my cats like to curl up in enclosed areas. Of course, they don't use the beds I got for them. They were nice and round with short sides, but of course they were supposed to go into them, so now they won't.

2 comments:

HMK said...

You have to compile all your cat stories "Living with Crash & Burn.."
"The Mad adventures of Crash and Burnie."
At Christmas time cat books are bestsellers.

There are several priceless photos in this blog.

Anonymous said...

Crash and Burnie are so cute. I love cats, always have. They are great pals and entertaining too.

Wonderful pictures!
Have a great day.
Pam