Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Burnie

Burnie here. Crash has been getting a lot of attention lately and I don't think that's fair. That's why I'm taking over here tonight.

Last week, Crash was "sick" and had everyone worried. I think she was just looking for some sympathy because mom cut back on our food. Crash just wanted to be dramatic.

The other night, I just wanted to get close to Crash, but she didn't want any part of me. She just backed herself into a corner and hissed and growled at me. Mom was trying to go to sleep and she yelled at us to stop. I just stayed still, but Crash kept hissing and growling. Mom got angry and locked me (can you believe it - ME) in the guest room. I wasn't doing anything, but I got punished. It just wasn't fair.

Why would anyone want to punish me, I'm so cute. Just look at me. How could anyone think I could possibly do anything wrong.



It's Crash, she's the troublemaker. She always tries to act innocent and get me in trouble. At least now that she's feeling better, maybe mom won't always take her side.

No comments: