Friday, February 22, 2008

Yesterday while I running some errands, I realized that Spring is only a month away. So I stopped into the local crafts store and picked up some silk flowers to put around the house. I realize that all the top decorators frown on silk flower arrangements, but I have two cats who would try to eat the real thing.


I scattered some nice arrangements around the house to bring the look of Spring home. This morning, this is what I awoke to .....























And this is yet another reason why cats make better pets than dogs.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should have listened to Punxsutawney Phil! On 2-2-08 I heard him with my own ears proclaim that there would be six more weeks of winter. Mom, it's not right to fool Mother Nature!
Thank you for those great pictures. I felt like I was walking down your street and it was a nice place to be!