Thursday, May 31, 2012

Sex Preference Abortion

I just heard that the house voted to defeat the bill which would ban abortions on the basis of sex preference.  That is just wrong.

Have we gone so far in wanting the "perfect" life that we would kill an expected baby simply because it is the "wrong" sex?  What is wrong with people?
In my opinion, abortion is wrong even when there is a suspiscion that the child will have health problems, but this is over the line.

Our society has taken a giant step backward and I doubt we will ever recover.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I AGREE

angelfitz SSS said...

WE'RE RIDING DOWN A VERY SLIPPERY SLOPE. I DON'T EVEN KNOW IF WE CAN EVER TURN BACK. I SURE HOPE THE PENDULUM WILL SWING BACK TO A BETTER TIME. THANKS MOM FOR YOUR MUSINGS. I ALWAYS ENJOY THEM.

Snooty Primadona said...

I'm in total agreement with you. Americans are getting crazier by the day. Well... except those of us that still have our wits about us.

Anonymous said...

That "slope" gets shorter every single day and we are moving at lightening speed!Frightening!

BetteJo said...

Pretty scary, isn't it?