Friday, May 11, 2012

The Race is On

I guess by now you've all heard about the article in the Washington Post about Mitt Romney and his alleged bullying and haircut of a classmate way, way back when he was in high school.  If they have to go that far back in history to find something that Romney has done wrong, I guess he'd make a very good president.

I'd like to know why the media doesn't dwell as much on the past of President Obama.  They haven't made too much of his younger days when he used drugs.  I wonder why.

Is self admitted drugging less serious than alleged bullying? 

All I can say, and I think this would make a good campaign slogan, is this,

"I'D RATHER HAVE A PRESIDENT WHO WAS A BULLY THAN ONE WHO WAS A DRUGGIE."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW..that was GREAT!

Anonymous said...

Good Points

Cromely said...

I'll take the druggies. I prefer folks who are willing to harm themselves for personal satisfaction over folks who are willing to harm others for personal satisfaction.