Sunday, July 11, 2010

Redecorating

Whenever Burnie has a hairball, he deposits it on the bathmat. As a result, I go through a lot of them. A few weeks ago I decided to buy some more so that I don't have to do the laundry as often.

While in the store, I decided to buy a new mat for the guest bathroom as that one has a lot of pulled threads, again the result of the cats. I also decided that the bathroom was bland so I bought a taupe mat to go with the taupe towels I already had.

Last week I wanted to redo the bathroom. I looked all over for the taupe towels, but no matter where I looked I couldn't find them. I'm beginning think that I never bought them. They were just a figment of my imagination. Today I went out to buy taupe towels, but instead I bought dark brown ones and had to buy a new mat.

Let's hope these new towels perk up the room.

2 comments:

Pamela said...

do you have a taupe towel poltergeist?

BetteJo said...

Can your cats train my cats to only throw up in the bathroom? I would be so pleased!!