Friday, September 4, 2009

Clouds & The Moon

Earlier this year I bought another camera. It's a very simple point and shoot and I wanted something small that I could keep in my pocketbook all the time. When I was going out tonight, I looked up and saw this sky and couldn't resist the chance to take a picture.



Then, when I was leaving the clubhouse I saw the moon. Again, I couldn't resist taking another shot.It's not the best shot, but I didn't use a flash. The moon was so bright. I'm still getting used to night photography with a small camera. I was too impatient to go inside and get my good camera.

Hope you enjoy them anyway.


1 comment:

threecollie said...

I like them both! That kind of picture is harder than it seems to take. I rarely get anything anywhere near that nice. Good job.