Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Burn Here

What a morning I had. Mom bought a new desk to go with her great new chair. They came to deliver it very early so Crash and I were locked up. First she had to interrupt my 8:00 am nap to lock me up with Crash. Then Crash just yelled and yelled and I couldn't get any sleep. It took forever for them to finish the job.

Then they discovered that the manufacturer sent the wrong legs for the desk. And they have to come back to do it all over again. That means that Crash will be yelling again in about a week. I better stock up on my naptime again.


1 comment:

Snooty Primadona said...

I have a black & white tuxedo cat too and she does the same thing! I sometimes wonder what the hell she's crying about & some days I think she's just confused about which room I'm in...

Black & whites are unusual cats for sure.