Sunday, May 18, 2014

Crash here.  Sorry I'm late, but mom was very busy yesterday and then later she went out without turning the computer on.

Well, it's only a day later.  Mom has spent the past couple of days cleaning her closet.  I don't know how she does it, but she made such a mess in the rest of the house.  She keeps taking things from her closet and putting them in the guest room and disturbing me when I'm sleeping in there.  I'm not really a guest since I live here, but it's a very comfortable bed.

Anyway, she says she's going to donate them to some charity.  I hope she makes arrangements soon before she changes her mind and keeps half of the "stuff", which she has done in the past.

The weather hasn't been too good lately, not much sun, so there's no place for me loll around on the nice warm sunny floor, and the windows aren't getting opened either.  How boring.

I've been spending my days lately just following mom around the house, from room to room.  She sometimes sits down, but Burnie runs to sit next to her.  It makes me very sad, then I go off to my room (the guest room) and sulk.

That's about it for now, I feel a nap coming on.

No comments: