Sunday, September 28, 2008

Busy, busy, busy

This has been a very busy week for me. I don't usually like to be busy every day, but for some reason, I had signed up for so many things last week.

It started on Sunday when I did the walk for cancer research, then Monday I made my contribution to the economy of Atlantic City. Tuesday is my usual busy day - scrabble in the morning, the desk in the afternoon and our meeting in the evening. Wednesday, fortunately, was free except for cleaning and laundry. Thursday was the bus ride to Pennsylvania and then the photography meeting. Friday we had a luncheon and then canasta in the evening. Yesterday we had the Arts & Crafts Show. And today we had a brunch and silent auction for cancer research.

I'm exhausted. Hopefully this week will be more quiet except for food shopping and my usual Tuesday activities. Maybe if I don't look at my calendar, I won't have anything to do. I could use a week with nothing to do except make some phone calls and plan more activities.

No comments: