Saturday, September 27, 2008

Arts & Crafts Show

Tonight our community had its 2nd Annual Arts & Crafts Show. There were exhibitions of stained glass, models, oil painting, water colors and photography. I decided to exhibit a "few" of my favorite photos. I printed them, then matted them. I thought they looked quite good. Here are two of the evening's favorites.

The first was taken on a to the Canadian Rockies two years ago. This is a picture of Lake Louise. The lake was so still I was able to get a good reflection.


This second picture was shot from my front door during an ice storm we had back in 2007. Everyone was quite impressed.
Now that it's over, I keep thinking about other pictures I should have brought. I'm sure they'll have another show next year. I may even do a special exhibit of the cats, they'd like that.

One of the women was so impressed that she wanted to paint one of my pictures. I offered it to her tonight, but she asked me to e-mail it to her. The only condition I'll give it to her is that I get to see the finished product.

No comments: