Saturday, June 6, 2015




Burnie here.  Crash and I have decided to get even with mom for going away and sticking me in the hospital and in the neck.

Crash has decided that mom spends too much time at the computer, so she (Crash) has started sleeping in the desk chair.  Mom wouldn't want to disturb her, so mom stays away from the computer.  Today, mom got wise to what's going on.  She took a chair from the dining room and put it in front of the computer.  I didn't know you were allowed to do that - use a different chair instead of the desk chair.  Oh well, I guess we'll have to find something else to do.

Tonight when it was time for my torture (needle stick), I hid on mom.  It was so much fun.  She looked all over for me, she even got down on her knees to look under the bed.  She tried to bribe me with some Temptations, but I just wouldn't come out of my hiding place.  I felt sorry for her when she said her knees were starting to hurt, I know about pain.  So, I came out of my hiding place, but I won't tell her where it is.  I thought she'd be so happy to see me that she wouldn't stick that needle in me, but, she did it anyway.  I'll have to find another way to get even with her.

No comments: