Saturday, February 15, 2014

Crash Speaks

Finally, it's our day.  Mom has finally decided to let us write on her blog.

 
Since I'm the oldest, I'm going to start with a little background.  My name is Crash and I was born in Woodhaven.  I'm a calico with beautiful soft fur. I was found wandering the streets and was taken into a very nice home.  One day I made a mistake and chased a fly out the window.  I was lost and couldn't find out how to get back into my home.  Mom was visiting my home one day and looked out the window and saw me.  She brought out some milk and food because I was so hungry.  I stayed in Woodhaven for a while, then my friend left me.

When Mom's cat Midnight went over the Rainbow Bridge, mom decided to adopt me.  She took me to her house in the country.  There were lots of trees and birds there.  There were even some big animals called deer.  We didn't stay there too long then we moved to New Jersey.  It's pretty nice here, I have a lot of room in the house and there are no stairs.  That's important because I'm getting pretty old (13 years) and running up and down stairs can be quite tiring.

I like it here, it's nice and warm in the winter and cool in the summer.  Mom takes good care of me.  I take care of her too.  I stay in the room when she's in the shower so she's safe, I sleep next to her to keep her warm at night.

It's a good life, even if I have to put up with Burnie.  He'll tell you about himself next week.

No comments: