Saturday, May 9, 2015

Burnie


Crash here.  Just want to fill you in on Burnie's latest adventure.

He's been limping very badly lately so mom decided he should visit the vet.  Of course, I would never need a vet.  Anyway, they checked out his blood and decided that he has diabetes.  He's also making some ketones (I never knew he made anything except a mess) so he went to the hospital so they can stop him from making those ketones.  I hope they do a better job at stopping him from making those ketones than mom does at getting him to stop bothering me.

It's so quiet here without Burnie around.  Mom says that he'll probably be in the hospital for a couple of days, so I get to eat all the food myself, because sometimes Burnie pushes me away from my dish and then eats my food.

Even though sometimes he scares me and I can't stand him, I really hope Burnie feels better and comes home soon.  Don't tell him I said this, but I really miss the old guy.

No comments: