Saturday, August 23, 2014

Burnie Here


Hi, it's me, Burnie.  I know it's been a while, but I couldn't write last week.  I had a little accident.

One night, at bedtime, I tried to climb into bed.  You know I'm getting old and I can't always jump into bed.  Well, this night, I put both feet with claws out onto the quilt covering the bed.  Guess what.  Both feet got stuck.

I meowed and meowed and mom ignored me.  After I cried for quite a while, she looked and saw me hanging from the quilt.  She figured out how to free me.  She apologized for ignoring me.  She said that she thought I was sitting in front of the shower meowing. That's something I like to do, I don't know why, but I do.

My front paws hurt for a while so I couldn't type.  I tried typing with my back paws, but that doesn't work, I fell over.

I'm feeling better now.  I missed all of you, hope you missed me.

No comments: